Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help with Bitty

  1. #1
    Inactive Member littlekitty81's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a Bitty from Ebay and I have Two questions:
    1)What's the best thing to wipe off the vinel with?
    2)Can anyone tell me how old she is?She has the softer blonde lashes,a light tan body,no tag and the back of her neck says Pleasant Company and underneath is the number 14.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    The best thing would be to purchase the special vinyl powder. You can purchase this from AG, Your Bitty might be Pre-Mattel.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 20, 2006 08:06 PM: Message edited by: emmaashley2 ]</font>

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by emmaashley2:
    The best thing would be to purchase the special vinyl powder. You can purchase this from AG, Your Bitty might be Pre-Mattel.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The "special" vinyl powder is baking soda. Just buy a box of baking soda and it will do the same thing.

  4. #4
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar
    Wow I didn't know that I might have to try that if any dollys of mine get dirty, thanks for the info!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 20, 2006 08:14 PM: Message edited by: emmaashley2 ]</font>

  5. #5
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    I have photos of my Bitty baby:http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2114525290

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean the vinyl with. I believe your baby is German made. Congrats! She's pretty!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •